In this episode of Dom's Daily Dishes, I discuss the following:
1) Why Darrelle Revis SCREWED himself out of millions after knocking two guys unconscious in a fight and getting charged with four felonies.
2) Does Kyrie Irving REALLY believe the world is flat?
3) The NBA All-Star Saturday Night festivties were LAME.
4) To nobody's surprise, College Basketball's bluebloods are having strong seasons.
5) But Gonzaga might be good enough to beat them all!
6) Brutal Champions League Losses for Barcelona and Arsenal reveal a need for new coaching at both clubs.