After months of anticipation, my favorite sports weekend of the year is upon us. I give an extensive look at the 2017 bracket, and explain why:
1) This is Arizona's year for a deep run,
2) Oregon won't quite win the South Region,
3) In tourney rematches of regular-season matchups, I like to pick the early loser,
4) Middle Tennessee State is a much better 12-5 upset pick than Princeton,
5) UCLA doesn't play enough defense to win its region,
6) Some high-seeded teams will need to be on upset alert in the Round of 32, and more!